Sunday, December 30, 2012

I am...

  I am...



We never think about people who die in accidents involving alcohol. It flashes on the news and people think of it for a day or two and then it's gone. No one thinks that they themselves or some of their loved ones could have been involved in that accident. 
We need to spread more awareness when it comes to things like alcohol. Based on that thought is a short poem for all the youngsters out there who don't take drunk and drive cases seriously. Please learn from other's mistakes. Don't wait to go through it yourself because that day; it will be too late.

I am more powerful than the armies of the world.
I've killed millions of innocent ones 

Have you ever see an accident?
An accident where a drunkard was involved and killed an innocent one?
Yes that was me; I was the cause of it.

I am the worst thief; I don't steal things, I steal people.
I will take you away when your family when it needs you the most- when you are young.

I am relentless, insidious, and unpredictable.
I give you nothing and I take away everything.

I am the worst enemy in mask of a friend.
Avoid me.
I am alcohol.



No comments:

Post a Comment